Thread: Fate?
View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 16:32   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fate?

Do you believe in fate?

I read an article http://www.marinij.com/marin/ci_4911469 this morning and heard a tv snippet on it as well. The tree was 300 years old and gave way and crushed a woman as she slept in her bed.

Clearly there were a lot of factors at work to bring this event about. Some people feel that there is a fate which moves things inexorably to particular conclusions.

Some, such as Traveler, see the "hand of God" in such events.

I tend to be somewhere in the middle. While I don't belive in fate or destiny, there are some things which just seem so improbable that you wonder. "Was it her time to go?" Certainly it was once the roots of the tree let go.

So the question to gd is "How fatalistic are you and what about?"