View Single Post
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 06:06   #17
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: really dirty, but funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
San Francisco. Although in a day or two I am heading down to los angeles.

Money is running short so I may have to sell one of my kidneys, or just steal one from a homeless man I guess.
You are now only 80 miles from Stockton. You should drive through. We will steal your car (#2 in the US for car theft) or maybe even murder you (#1 in California).