View Single Post
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 17:56   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: really dirty, but funny

I stepped down as admin because i didnt want to be in PA team, which at that point in time was a role that came with the admin job. I was pretty busy with life so went the whole hog and quit everything completely but a couple of months later i was begged back to mod AR and PD, which is where i am now. It's always the same with us mods, we never can quit properly.