View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 16:41   #35
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Its games like today..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Arsenal fans may stick loyally to their 'football', try to take the footballing high ground (hypocrites), and complain but they are getting criticism thrown at them because no one likes seeing obvious talent losing when they didn't have to.
Blasto might prioritise the beautiful game, but I don't.

Against United while 1-0 down we lobbed the ball up to Adebayor and Henry for the last 20 minutes. There wasn't much slick passing straight from Lehmann's goal kicks as usual - we adjusted and won 2-1.

Not matter what anyone says, it's all about winning. I'm not keen on winning through diving/cheating, as I've said before, but I have no qualms about playing ugly football and grinding out results.