View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 22:51   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Its games like today..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
To be fair nothing winds up a footballer/fan more than a team out to waste time from the off. Be defensive by all means, but wasting time from the first minute to whenever you go behind is just ****ing annoying.

Henry may have been a prick but in the situation - understandably so.

The problem with Arsenal is not that they have individual players who cheat a lot, it's just that when they cheat, they do it as a team, which suggests to me that they find cheating acceptable.

Are you suggesting that Chris Kirkland isnt injury prone?

Oh, rosicky not even getting booked for a slide tackle from behind when the ball was already gone was pretty lol too. typical arsenal, really

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote