View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 03:31   #15
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
Re: [Football] Its games like today..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Wigan should have had a penalty, both arsenal's goals were offside and Henry and Lehmann disgraced themselves as usual but hey, lets just ignore all that.
Lehmann is a ****, that goes without saying, but although Henry was a bit of a twat today, I wouldn't say he 'usually disgraces himself.'

As for the outcome of the game, the officials made some bad decisions but I wouldn't say the result was unfair. Arsenal had one offside goal allowed, one onside goal allowed and one onside goal disallowed. Heskey was pushed but made a meal of it and deserved what he got.

I also wouldn't say Arsenal are a particularly unpopular side. Not in my experience, anyway.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote