Thread: hirr politics
View Single Post
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 22:06   #99
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: hirr politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Don't be retarded, elviz was ahead by about 1 mil score before this happened.

I'd like to quote from pateam themselves on this topic.

Now the decision taken by the multihunters here is that there was a realistic chance at the time of launch that the attackers could gain something from this. Fair enough 40 mil value was launched and if eksero got no defence the wave could have landed (I'm pretty much paraphrasing fiery here).

Reasonably speaking then I (or perhaps it'd need to be someone not in ascendancy) could organise 4/5 waves on elviz which as long as they maxcapped would be allowed to land and end up donating him shitloads of salvage because the attackers just didn't "happen to" or "feel like" pulling. Now, what exactly is to stop me doing this? Can I ask the bottom 40 members of the ascendancy tag to leave and we all attack elviz, he ends up gaining 3 mil value in salvage and that's actually acceptable? I mean if that rule doesn't apply in this case what ****ing scenario does it actually apply in?
What you describe are willing and knowledgeable actions. I would not assign these attributes to the Lemmings of hirr. They chose. They went. They died. What the consequences are of this, is for the universe to know.
I like their style
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)