Thread: hirr politics
View Single Post
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 18:15   #78
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: hirr politics

Yeah, greenhills is still tops for Round Thefts, er victories, because no-one saw it coming. Imagining the look on Kileman's face when the final tick happened still makes me smile when I'm reminded of it. As for this round, there is still some talk of appealing to the multihunters but assuming nothing is changed (on balance I'm not convinced the donation rule was technically broken) then congrats to eksero. He abused his alliance to the max in search of a personal goal and he achieved it with just a dash of last minute luck. If it was anyone but VgN I would say shame on him but as a counterbalance to their jihadist mentality this round his win is almost poetic.