View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2008, 00:24   #5
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Printing Photos ( or good picture shops)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Any high-street printing shop would do that surely? Why would you do it through a website?
I hadn't really put a huge amount of thought into it as originally my cousin was going to do it for me but he seems to have vanished, so I hadn't even thought of Pablo's points.

Just picked online as I could remember reading a post by someone (I just can't remember where) raving about the quality of service they had received from some website doing this, and the fact that the few printers I have passed in my area are all shut by the time I finish work and I have plans for the all of the upcoming weekends so can't go then.

Online I can also do it in work when I have nothing else to do.

Getting it done in person does sound like a much better idea though, especially without any decent reviews of the online shops.