View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2007, 08:19   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A.S.G.'s Angry Anti-Corporation Rant #3687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
You often talk in moral terms yet the best you can come up with in re my argument was relativity - the equivalent of saying "yes i am wrong as well but the impact of my wrongness is less great".
Erm....of course. Did you think I was putting myself forward as some idealised flawless specimen of a human being that all society should be modelled on? Heaven help us, I'm terrible. But fortunately none of that is really relavent as no-one was putting down a dichotomy of acccepting all the status quo vs being exactly like Dante, universally.

And of course these things are all relative. Capitalism has it's faults, but in most senses it's much better than feudalism.
Quote:
The inherent problem with your approach is that corruption begets corruption as rule ignoring begets rule ignoring.
Yes like letting pregnant women through ticket barriers without tickets, for example. It might lead to a society where we never have to hear the words "I was only following orders" which would be a crying shame.
Quote:
I only want both of you to obey the rules. Why do you not?
Which rules in particular were you interested in? Thousands of rules are breeched every day, and to try and assume they're all the same sort of phenomenon isn't very useful. Lots of people fail to fill in tax or benefit forms documents "wrongly". Some may do it because it is complex and they need some support, others may be doing it for personal gain. I do not see how it is helpful to lump all of this together as one thing.

And whose corruption? When?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote