View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 08:33   #48
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Going Travelling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
does no one listen to a word i say?!
We hadn't needed to plan ahead before Prague. And now we're in Bratislava we didn't here either. Also - I didn't fancy putting Card details into a communal computer.
Think we will ring ahead for Budapest tho...

Travellers cheques also - got good exchange rate in Poland. Thought it would also be good in Prague...

And we knew exactly how to use the tickets. We were just told that noone ever checks and they headed straight for us just before our stop damn them.

Oh and while I was writing the last post my sunglasses were stolen from right next to me

Anyway - In Bratislava now. Nice and cheap. Hostels shit but hey. Met some nice australian girls last night

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote