View Single Post
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 18:42   #27
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Important Ascendancy announcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider View Post
See, it's attitude like that which makes people dislike you Kenny.
I'm surprisingly ok with people disliking me. But that doesn't make what I said any less true.

Paisely, Sun_Tzu and LordN wouldn't have put together a full(ish) tag had I not pursuaded them to, so wouldn't have ever been going for the win. Patrikc wouldn't have worked with Tzu/LordN had I not pursuaded him to, and I recruited a large number of people to the tag (some from Evo, and from Xyph/RaZeR by proxy). I'm not saying Tzu/LordN aren't capable of doing anything without me, I'm saying that I (along with the other HC) made NFI what it was, and helped keet it running smoothly for (almost) the entire round. Now quit your trolling tyvm!