Thread: You Are Gay
View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 14:48   #6
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold
Re: You Are Gay

did he get banned for his posts towards me in my thread? I don't really think that qualifies for banning somebody, first of all he needs the practice since it weren't all that good attempts at flaming to begin with (seriously, everybody who's been online for a few years can deal with his attempts) and secondly whatever he says is a part of the type he wants to come over as with his gimmick account.. if it were a person's real account it might have been qualified as offensive.. but since it's a gimmick I think it can only be the result of needing attention, and if you had to ban everybody that yearned for attention you'd have to ban half the internet
cura is offline   Reply With Quote