View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 16:04   #16
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Copywrited material

Quote:
Originally Posted by You Are Gay
I agree with you that most people are idiots and couldn't / can't write. I mean interactive stories in the sense of the choose your own adventure style. The audience can't choose ANYTHING to happen. They can only choose one of two (maybe at a push 3) possible outcomes.
Yes but if television companies did want to feign an infinite amount of possibilities they merely need to prepare the "lezz it up" option to account for around 85% of all possible requests.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote