Thread: Ffs
View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2007, 23:26   #75
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
do shut up.

neither of us lives in a country with a piece of paper telling us we have an inherent right to own guns.

there is no more a right to bear guns than there is a right to inhale helium.

Im sorry I could have sworn that you were telling the Americans, Who DO have that bit of paper that tells them exactly that, to get over it and give up that right.

Both of us live in a country where we do not have any inherent rights, Im humbly sorry if I dare to have the opinion that they have a better system than we do.

I will be silent and grovel at your feet begging forgiveness for having a different ****ing opinion and view of life from you.

PLEASE LORD AND MASTER FORGIVE ME, WHIP ME NO MORE FOR DARING TO RAISE MY WIT AGAINST THEE.

Spare me the scathing terror of 'Do shut up' as come back.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote