View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 20:26   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Reduce the alliance tag

Can't take the internet too seriously man as I'm sure you'd agree!

Quote:
This isn't a murder trial. Its a game. New innovative things with little evidence are often thrown into a game, or at least tested. If I'm wrong, please educate me what the 'proof' was that we needed a zikonian and xandathrii race in the game. Also for ETD
A lot of people, and I consider it fairly justified, would say that the introduction of etd has made stats pretty hard to balance.

We've had changes in alliance limits before. They've not really accomplished much. If we're going to throw new innovative things into the game we could at least ensure they're new and innovative heh.