View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 20:15   #45
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: Reduce the alliance tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Game design is not a democracy. Having a vote is ****ing useless when you ask people who have no idea how PA would change if the features they advocate were implemented. You are all incompetent. Here's how you take community input. You ask them what they want to achieve. Then you let intelligent people who know what they're doing decide how to best achieve that.
You can't have votes in anything other than a democracy????? Wow. I didn't know that, I bet the thread starter didn't either.

Thanks for educating us In a less sarcastically shit note, nothing wrong with having a vote. Whether PA will listen or not is up to pa team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J
Considering that GD thread where you rant on at me for drawing conclusions on someone's intentions based on insufficient evidence this is pretty ironic.
That thread got massively derailed in a shit almost off-topic manner. It ended up in a silly 'fight' about, almost, semantics after a few hours of discussion. I apologised. You entered this thread and immediately went into shit-mode.

Quote:
Surely the burden of proof here should be on those seeking to show that a lower tag limit=more competing alliances?
This isn't a murder trial. Its a game. New innovative things with little evidence are often thrown into a game, or at least tested. If I'm wrong, please educate me what the 'proof' was that we needed a zikonian and xandathrii race in the game. Also for ETD (I won't even bother trying to spell that ).

edit: Since nearly everything I say on the forums is about you, I'll start calling you 'J' from now on if its okay <3
newt is offline   Reply With Quote