View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2006, 11:16   #143
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Online racing manager game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I don't have the slightest clue about the game (or cars obviously). Putting the front anti-roll bar to max (100) means or having rear wings at low means about the same as putting a pooper in the driver seat to me Even crusie beats me fs..
Nadar - have you read my damn advice?

On Car Setup there is a button called "engineers advice"

click that and follow the advice when setting up your car.
Then click test.

under some of the bars your engineer will give you advice whether to increase or decrease the setting.

Repeat until you either have all spot-ons or you run out of tests.

IT IS THAT EASY.

alternatively you can load your team-mates settings and then test with them.

Jeez, is anyone actually taking any notice of the advice I'm giving?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote