Thread: Touch-typing
View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2007, 17:00   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Touch-typing

I use all of my fingers to type when I'm on a proper keyboard, on a laptop keyboard because it's so much smaller I almost never use the last two fingers on my right hand or the small finger on my left hand. Actually just from typing there I realised on a laptop keyboard I use my little finger on my left hand for the shift/caps lock shit and the third finger (index?) on right hand for backspace and return. I guess I know how to touch-type but I never really learned it formally so I assume there'd be a bunch of errors I was making (in terms of speed and proficiency, not actual typing errors).