Thread: Touch-typing
View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2007, 00:16   #35
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Touch-typing

I've been able to type alpha numeric + caps pretty much blindfold for the last 6 or 7 years now, due to the amount of time I spent in IRC chat rooms when I was 13/14/15. I definitely have bad habits and don't type properly (my right hand is too far over and I never use my right little finger to type enter, I think), but I use most of my fingers and when not thinking about it can type pretty quickly. I cba with wpm tests at the moment, but the wpm drastically drops when I need to include things like !£$%^&*. I can usually get () and . , : ; because I use them more often .