Thread: Touch-typing
View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2007, 16:39   #19
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Touch-typing

Like hebdomad i can basically touch type as long as i don't think about it - which is more than a little ****ing diffucult attis moment as im having to think about it - im typing with all fingers on both hands except for my little fingers that seem to be balancing my palms tail like. I vaguely remember only typing with both index fingers but that was soon overcome with AOL chatrooms.

edit here you go deffeh