View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 15:54   #17
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Pathetic Ambitions

no because you'd be trying to lord over me and that wouldn't be cool and i wouldn't be your internet friend like i am now and that would be really bad but you wouldn't care would you with all your ambitions to rise above your friends and that's pretty sad dude and now i'm pretty sad you were nicer before you came socially acceptable dude.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote