View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 14:03   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Pathetic Ambitions

Have a crack, It's University I doubt anyone would really bother you! I had a friend who got locked in the library over night. He was sitting at his computer with his headphones on, next minute lights and power went out.

He came out at 6am when the cleaners moved in. Was quite a funny story, he didn't have a mobile, nothing so he just sat there all night waiting for someone to come. I guess you could do it that way!