View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 01:13   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Pathetic Ambitions

I would like to have an entire day of being completely honest to people. I mean completely, like telling my manager he crawls for the director like an asscretin, like telling that dude at the other side of our department he should stop trying to be funny as no one is laughing, telling the busdriver to stop being a ****ing asshole to everyone because he's the one to blame for having a shitty job, telling my mother in law to stop the bullshittery with her daughter as she isn't a 15 year old kid anymore, telling a person who thinks i'm a very good friend he's a useless materialistic airhead without a clue about what's really important in life and he should stop acting the alpha male as he's scared shitless for his own girlfriend, , same goes for half of my coworkers you see I don't give a shit about your mundane bullshit, or telling that retarded owner of the gym he's doing a shitty job as a businessman and doesn't know a shit about anything at all except for telling fat women to spin for hours on a machine.

That sort of stuff.