View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 11:17   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Snooker thread 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
However, I'd hardly describe it as 'exciting'...
Some of the players excite me. Particularly when they lean over the table. Selby is quite nice and that Australian dude as well.

Seriously, if there's any basis for supporting people in competitive events other than around who is the most attractive, then I haven't discovered it yet. I suppose this is basically why the Greeks did all their athletic events in the nude.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote