Thread: My parents
View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 17:09   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Most people dont want to propagate their genes, so they obviously havent.
I guess this was your original point but just because someone doesn't know they want to do something doesn't mean they're not trying to do it. They may not put it in those terms but I don't see why that would be important. You could say "People in general seek self-actualisation" on Maslow's heirarchy but very few people would actually think that.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote