Thread: My parents
View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 15:20   #25
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Have I ever told you how much I love it when people speak in headlines?

*pow'pow' Shoot-from-the-hip one-liner.
Very droll.
Well, do you personally care about the fate of your genes? Do you know anyone that does? I would be pretty surprised if someone who had kids told me they did so because they had a personal interest in the fate of their genetic material.

The fact that X is an indirect cause of people doing Y doesnt mean that they should have any interest in X.

Last edited by Nodrog; 23 Oct 2006 at 15:27.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote