Thread: My parents
View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 10:32   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
Considering this from the pov of society; it always has been a question of upmost importance.
OK, but it'll be more important in the future.

Quote:
The welfare state and government policies as far as im aware aren't constructed on a historical basis - ie you do whats best for you at this moment in time - there is no such thing as generational debt, especially if you're talking about something before i (or we) were born. WWII wasn't fought for our benefit, any 'debt' that may exist can only be taken from the point of our births, but even then im not sure why i 'owe' anyone of a certain age anything.
Agreed, but I'm not sure you put this in a reply to me since I say I didn't support the idea of generational debt (which is why I also oppose inheritance or reparations for African Americans, etc).

Even if you did support the idea of "debt" to old people then it wouldn't really make sense to apply globally - would someone who moved to Britain from Germany in 1950 be "owed" anything from the British public?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote