Thread: My parents
View Single Post
Unread 22 Oct 2006, 20:24   #17
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: My parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
You should treat others how you'd like to be treated yourself. If you have kids, would you like them to care for you after you've become unable to care for yourself fully?
I disagree, you are your parents burden, they have chosen for that, not the other way around
You can't treat your kids in a certain way only to expect something for yourself out of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
"Owing" somebody something is completely dependant on your own perspective of the situation, unless you're completely unable to think for yourself and carry law journals around with you for constant reference that is.
What do you mean, everyone is expected to know the law
You sound like it's a bad thing to actually have some knowledge about your rights

If you arn't sure about something then the law is an easy reference of society's moral standards

Last edited by Alessio; 22 Oct 2006 at 20:43.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote