Thread: My parents
View Single Post
Unread 22 Oct 2006, 20:07   #16
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: My parents

You should treat others how you'd like to be treated yourself. If you have kids, would you like them to care for you after you've become unable to care for yourself fully?

"Owing" somebody something is completely dependant on your own perspective of the situation, unless you're completely unable to think for yourself and carry law journals around with you for constant reference that is.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote