View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2008, 19:13   #11
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: How much is PA worth? really!

A) If I was a millionaire & was bored enough I'd probably go up to £50k with £50k for investment into the game. That's right now.

B) Because with mobile browsing and web 2.0 I think there's a market that can easily be tapped, given investment and sensible improvement

C) Not on my own as I can't afford it. If there was an investment fund that shared my ideas about the game and could buy enough to impact on the game's future path, then yes.

D) To affect how teh game changes.

E) Depends on how much I own. With some decision making power, yes.

F) Dividends & a better game.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote