View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 01:34   #16
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "this is a special round"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
As for whether certain alliances are going to hit the limit or not, I'll leave that sort of talk to AD. It is worth noting though, generally speaking, that no alliance actually ended the round with a full tag, though as far as I know, several started with one.
So if no alliance ended last round at the full tag plus there being 6+ decent alliances to join now, why would raising the limit increase the amount of new players joining? If anything, all it does is encourage the current active alliances to merge with each other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
And if we do acquire shipjumpers, well thats something the ships that are being abandoned ought to adress not us, we already are quite stringent in who we let in.
Hardly welcoming of newbies Mz?
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 4 Mar 2010 at 01:43.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote