View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2010, 18:17   #145
Firebird

Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
However, he's not lying, I did offer Firebird to work together and take out every other alliance so that NFI and Apprime could duke it out without any outside involvement.

He wasn't willing to take this option, though. I.e. we offered them the option to fight us 1 vs. 1 without either of us having any political options to go to if we were to lose said end fight.
I will Back this statement up by Sun_Tzu there is allot of Rubbish being spouted on here about who what where and when happened as far as app were concerned. I will make it clear i had no avoidance agreement with any alliances however osi were my choice of people who i was sure i could trust yet app was gal raiding and osi was still being hit. At no stage prior to Sun_Tzu and Cba pulling the dirtiest trick i have witnessed did app target nfi it wasn't untill a failed fc attempt by nfi did i ask osi/nd to hit nfi for one night, The sheer fact that Asc hit Nfi that night was totally random others can believe it or not, but not untill lets say a day or so ago i have had no communication with asc. Nfi started this war they also dragged nd into a nap with them before the war had started i made it very clear to nfi that i was not interested in being in a war with them and that was also made clear to app mem's that i would do my best to avoid it. Now hopefully u lot can stop spouting sh**te about what app has been doing this round up till that point.