View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 22:48   #126
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
And you're still lying. You'd have napped us up until I pmed tzu and told him we'd be hitting nfi for the next few days end of story. After that point I doubt you would have yeah (although to be honest I wouldn't have put it past you after the first night when there was still a vague possibility you might lose some roids).
Why would anyone limit their options needlessly?

However, he's not lying, I did offer Firebird to work together and take out every other alliance so that NFI and Apprime could duke it out without any outside involvement.

He wasn't willing to take this option, though. I.e. we offered them the option to fight us 1 vs. 1 without either of us having any political options to go to if we were to lose said end fight.

They were not willing to fight us in such a manner, implicitly meaning if we were to fight it would have to be a political fight, as we could not trust them not to try and do the same. We simply did it better. That's not something I'm going to ever be ashamed of.