View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 21:45   #111
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Hmm, mz. I might register a public channel and actually go through with that. Would that include public discussions of targets and LT's though?

And JBG, what's with the Tzu-Hate? I was under the impression you and he were actually mates before this round.

And you keep implying that NFI and NewDawn were 'cooperating' before the round even started, which really isn't the case and I wish you'd stop saying it was as it's pretty much the only thing you're saying that's an outright lie, as opposed to a total distortion of the truth.

NewDawn are being remarkably quiet in all of this (no doubt trying to avoid having any negative attention themselves), but they could confirm (if they were being honest) that they approached us before the round started to enquire what we intended to do politically (you'd have to ask them what their motivation for this approach was) and we told them we weren't looking at politics pre-ticks.

I wish you'd stop trying to be manipulative in the use of facts and argue about what actually happened, rather than what you'd like everyone to think happened.

Last edited by t3k; 1 Sep 2010 at 21:55.
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote