View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 21:38   #108
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
In fairness you guys didn't just end up in this situation through circumstances which arose outside your control.

I had a look through my logs there as I remember talking about this with tzu briefly

http://pastebin.com/Hq3L9pjS

Also found these two bits trying to find that one which are rather amusing considering the "we'd never betray anyone" and the "it was apprime working with osiris which forced us to team with ND" bits.
Do you happen to remember when it was we did NAP Nd? Seriously, I can't remember.

Assuming you were interested in hitting Apprime, what tzu suggested was a legitimate tactic for roiding an alliance. I also don't see anything there that suggests we're willing to betray anyone?

And yeah, we were speaking to NewDawn since before the NAP - shocker. In fact, they asked us for a nap the day after the 5-alliance teamup on us. Then the "rogue BCs" that tzu was referring to organised a mass teamup on our top planet with VGN the next day, meaning we weren't willing to do a deal at the time. It was an on/off possibility since then, only becoming a reality after App's meeting with declared they were working with Osi because we had already agreed to work with NewDawn.

Do we need to have all of our conversations in public just to ensure that there's no possibility for community misinterpretation?