View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 21:23   #107
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I wish more Asc posters were like you - I appreciate your ability to discuss an issue without adding any personal prejudice to the way you post. Even if you are criticising me, etc...

In regards to the content of your post, we're very much open to the possibility of change, but have simply said that we don't intend to make the changes. We've made promises this round and sure, you can question our decision to make them but I'm not about to pay any attention to people suggesting we should go back on our word - especially just because they're bored and want to see a fight but aren't in a position to do so themselves.
In fairness you guys didn't just end up in this situation through circumstances which arose outside your control.

I had a look through my logs there as I remember talking about this with tzu briefly

http://pastebin.com/Hq3L9pjS

Also found these two bits trying to find that one which are rather amusing considering the "we'd never betray anyone" and the "it was apprime working with osiris which forced us to team with ND" bits.