View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 21:03   #106
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Oh this isn't about your political setup. This isn't even about 'fun' as really that's pretty subjective.

My line of argument is purely focusing on the credibility of your posting, because quite simply your arguments don't stack up. The fact that you have said that "things won't change" confirms as much, effectively stating that you have no desire to defend your position in the least. Preaching about integrity while pursuing the political stance that you as part of your command team have done (particularly with respect to the way your NAPs are enforced and continuously held) is indefensible.

To address your final point: given the combined scores involved, I think your framing of the facts is somewhat dubious.
I wish more Asc posters were like you - I appreciate your ability to discuss an issue without adding any personal prejudice to the way you post. Even if you are criticising me, etc...

In regards to the content of your post, we're very much open to the possibility of change, but have simply said that we don't intend to make the changes. We've made promises this round and sure, you can question our decision to make them but I'm not about to pay any attention to people suggesting we should go back on our word - especially just because they're bored and want to see a fight but aren't in a position to do so themselves.