View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 04:44   #279
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R31 rumour thread

tbh, when asc won last round, they will win every ****ing round. I bent over backwards and hit the worst targets, yet retards wanted to cruise on their lead at the moment ( hehe ct and nd ) and thought it would be enough to win. was it 100 or 75 mil u ended behind them?
seriously, as long as hcs dont realise how score growth works in PA, and continue to play like they have the last rounds, there is no hope. I honestly feel that hcs should get how score generates for dummies crash course.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote