Thread: Laptop Problems
View Single Post
Unread 29 Jul 2007, 10:37   #33
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Laptop Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I honestly have not. How unreliable is Vista atm?
The thing is, why you'll probably want to pick up the laptop with XP on it. Generally, XP is a little bit of a soak in what comes to RAM. I run excessive useless programs (55 processes running at the moment), and I've got around 500mb RAM in use. Whatever exceeds the RAM is paged from the hard drive, and that's piss slow in compared to RAM. Vista will be more hardware greedy than XP, and the gains are very tiny. What I am saying, that it's going to be uncomfortable to use.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote