View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 14:39   #60
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Stupid police officers and the nonsensical comments they make

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
if it's the same place you get the endless stream of sexual innuendo jokes i'm not sure it'd fit in too good. but then you're a pretty individual guy i guess so... shoot.
Well it just seems you're trying to ape Nodrog et al by using by metaphysical/philosophical words which either A) you don't really comprehend or B) make whatever you're saying completely indgestable. Now I'm no great fan of Nod but he always keeps his replies as simple as possible and only delves into jargon etc when it's absolutely neccessary. I can read Nod's stuff and gain the basic measure of it even if I don't fully grasp individual terms regarding certain subjects, which is understanble as I'm not as intelligent as Gordon and wouldn't pretend to be. A lot of what you're coming out with at the moment is just turdy in style and is flaunting 'big words' for the sake of it which I've already seen Dante comment on.

Also, bashing me for sexual innuendo is like bashing a horse for eating hay. If your main criticsm of me is based around the fact that I post pretty throaway stuff (which I believe I've admitted to and drawn attention to on regular intervals starting in about, oh, 2003) then that is a pretty shitty retort and betrays a fundamental lack of confidence in your position.

Also why the hell am I even replying like this because I wasn't that serious to begin with. Once again I am reminded that a lot of people here are too uptight about things and why I don't really like GD that much anymore.

To sum up: Go back to the horn I used to love, not whatever you are (or trying desperately to be) at the moment.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 7 Sep 2007 at 14:48.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote