Thread: Why Rollback?
View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 21:21   #13
Tharky
Pointless discussions

Tharky is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why Rollback?

this is so PA. no wonder the community is so small. A rollback occurs almost every rnd (hey, we even have a policy about this matter) I would expect the PA team to come up with a better solution than this.

Somewhat i can agree that the policy is there, and normally should be followed. But in this special scenario, the policy will end up bad for half the universe.
Rolling back to a tick where some alliances alrdy landed, and others are about to in the coming ticks, and then recall fleets r just totally insane and wrong in so many ways!

Why not rollback to 00.00 gmt or a few ticks sooner, a time when most of the active PA community got their fleets at base anyways. As it is now, some that alrdy have landed a raid will actually have one more night of attacking than others.

I still dont understand why the current rollback to 12.30 GMt requires a fullscale recall of fleets.... almost 24 hour notice should be enough for everyone to do what they were supposed to be4 12.30 today? or if not, freeze it another day.

lets contine monday at 12.30 GMT with no recall of fleets!
who would mind that? A day without planetarion is worth continuing where we left off....

Tharky