View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 23:10   #185
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] the big league 2005

I'm having trouble finding guest predictions to replace JonnyB and Inferno so I'll delay updating properly until wednesday night when all the results for the week are in

almost everyone was completely wrong tonight anyway

EDIT the football focus predictions I'll be using are

charlton 2-1 liverpool
arsenal 2-1 man utd

Last edited by 1-X; 2 Feb 2005 at 23:53.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote