Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 19:24   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
I disagree. The BNP's policy is to stop anyone becoming a british citizen that isn't already one. So that's not based on race or colour. As for the others - the BNP is being elitist perhaps with regards to nationality and ethnic origin - i.e. extremely pro-british, and anti-everything else. I don't see how you can be racist without actually being racist at something. Unless "the rest of the world" counts.
The rest of the world does count man...

I mean even most dictionaries will say something about racism usually involving a belief that your own race/ethnic group is superior to all others.

The BNP doesn't just support preventing people becoming British citizens by the way, it also supports transferring British citizens of non-British ethnic origin back to their "original countries" or whatever way you want to phrase it. Not sure if you knew this, just thought I'd point it out!

Quote:
edit: Its a bit sad that you chose this BNP policy as an example of racism (when many will say it is not) .. when there are plenty of others for you to choose from that are more borderline - eg, not allowing non-whites into their party (ok, not exactly a policy as such). But then there are all-black associations out there that aren't racist? :/
It was the first one on their policies page and it's racist. That's good enough for me to choose it heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pommeh
So to assume that the lower class only voted for BNP, and consequently call them retards isn't discriminating?
The only person who talked along these lines, crab, said that it was primarily less intelligent people who voted for the BNP (and then said that if they came from economically deprived areas that would support his assertion). That's definitely discriminatory. It's not racist though.