Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 19:15   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
So JBG's argument is that any kind of immigration that stops one race from migrating into another country is racist?
If it's based on the principles of race etc then yes. If it happens to do as part of some other set of principles then it's not racist. You could argue that a lot of political parties have implicitly racist immigration policies though.

Quote:
the BNP want the borders to be closed or tightend, I dont see anything racist in that? unless you say what you've been saying and call every political party racist (then it isnt just BNP so your point is moot).
If it was based on, say, economic reasons or something it wouldn't be explicitly racist. However it's not. It's based on the point I quoted above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
JBG, so you basicly want open borders then?
I haven't expressed any preferences on immigration policies. I've pointed out that the immigration policy of the BNP, preventing immigration based on arguments concerning ethnicity, is a racist policy.