Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 18:56   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Are you saying the life of a rat is less meaningful than that of a human? Some animal activists would be calling you the scum of the earth right now.... while you sit back and think "****ing retard". Thats kinda where we are at now with your wierd over the top views on racism. You should maybe read up on what racism actually is yourself instead of jumping on the liberalistic media bandwagon.
Oh look we've resorted to wild ad hominems. Here, let me challenge you to an internet joust whereby we each count up the number of times we've encountered the word racism and rate them according to whether or not it was on the internet, while talking, in an academic article, in a book or on tv. I'm on 15923.62. You?

Regardless of animal rights activists I think most animal rights supporters are able to accept the fact that "rats aren't people" expresses a wider range of differences than "Africans aren't British", or whatever you want to say here.