Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 18:28   #23
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post

Read up and saw this. This is an actual quote from the BNP's website (from their "policies" section).

I don't really know how you can think this isn't a racist policy. It's explicitly and unashamedly racist by any sensible standards.
When the rat came to Australia, it destroyed the basis of life for many indigenous species. Now, we do what we can to stop them / kill as many of them as possible before it too late.

Cant you draw the same line in regards to human races?
If we all interbreed there will eventually be no more blond blue eyed hotties left! I demand to be allowed to fight for my blond hotties! Scandinavia just wont be the same without them!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote