Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 15:13   #3
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
The only reason they got seats is because Labour voters stayed at home (their vote in pure numbers decreased this time). And make no mistake, they'll be back at the general election to stop Cameron and BNP in those areas won't stand a chance. Much like UKIP voters will vote tory in the general election to get rid of Labour. Because in first past the post, many of these parties don't stand a ****ing chance. Except maybe the Greens in places like Brighton, but even then I think they're being a bit hopeful.
Your prediction will certainly be true for the next general election But the one in ~2014, I'm not so sure Problems in this country are going to get worse, apathy will increase and so will the BNP following. I'm assuming that now the BNP has got some kind of footing in politics, their growth will increase almost exponentially compared to previous years. If only because previously, BNP's coverage was huge (to get people not to vote for them), now it'll be nonstop by the other parties. Any publicity is good publicity!
newt is offline   Reply With Quote