View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 23:59   #12
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Such an effing cheek!

Three summers ago, I was working at a summer camp for children.* The camp was on a small, but very idyllic island. We had some problems with mice who got into the luggage to the children and started to eat a bit on it. So we put out two mousetraps. When I checked the next morning, both traps had catched a mouse each. Problem was, one of em wasnt dead. It had been cought by its head, but it was definitivly still kicking it. I picked up a tube of steel and beat it till it stopped moving. I felt kinda bad, since it felt a bit like a overkill. There I was, with my 1.88mm, with a big steeltube beating a mouse to death. Even if I think of mouse and rats as animals that should be killed in populated areas.
Suddenly, when I was in the process of killing the half-living mouse, one of the children came and wondered what I was about. I nearly panicked for half a sec, as I didnt want the child to see me killing the mouse ofc.

*Im sure you GD people can make some witty remarks about this.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release

Last edited by G.K Zhukov; 21 Sep 2007 at 00:53.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote