View Single Post
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 00:46   #1
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Such an effing cheek!

Seeing as I'd stayed awake an hour longer than I'd planned I moved a good foot or so and got into bed, looking forward to seven hours of unconsciousness until work beckons again. But the furry little sod wasn't happy with that conclusion, probably miffed that I had moved my bin high above his reach.

Lying there, trying to mentally organise my programming ideas and possible solutions, I see him scurrying around in my bed. Bastard mouse. He's really quite active today, compared to yesterday when he just found some food and sodded off again. So now I'm here listening to Death In Vegas so I cannot hear him searching for food. Although that's of no great help because without aural indications my imagination has him all over the place. I'm far, far too pissed off to go back to sleep. He better eat that poison and kindly go somewhere else to pop it.

I'm not a happy internet denizen today.

Last edited by Hebdomad; 18 Sep 2007 at 00:57.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote